There is currently a problem with broadband that is affecting users in the Isle of Purbeck.
WORTH MATRAVERS & CORFE CASTLE MUX 101 : DEGRADED SERVICE
Incident Details: At the moment some of your Broadband End Users may be experiencing a degradation of Broadband Service.
Area Codes: 01929
Cleared: 09/07/2012 17:00 (estimated)
Lasted Updated 16:45
- The problem is now fixed — if you are still experiencing problems, first restart/reboot your Router (turn it off at the mains for at least 10 seconds). If you still have problems, contact your ISP.
- 09/07/2012 16:40 / FINAL — Service has been restored as of 16:20 by completing a change of hardware. BT regrets any inconvenience this may have caused.
- 09/07/2012 14:12 / 4 — Spare card ordered from the stores. Estimated time of arrival 16:00.
- 09/07/2012 13:24 / 3 — Spare card ordered from the stores. No estimated time of arrival at present.
- 09/07/2012 11:55 / 2 — Engineer en-route to Wareham to investigate.
- 09/07/2012 10:50 / 1 — Completing initial diagnostics. Next update will be at 12:00.