There is another MSO (Major Service Outage) affecting broadband users who connect to the Worth Matravers and Corfe Castle exchange(s). It sounds like there is another hardware fault, possible similar to the fault last month on the 9th July Degraded Broadband Service.
Update: This is starting to be a joke, no broadband all day, lots of businesses have suffered today!
Update 2: at 8.12pm all broadband appears to have been restored.
The following info/details are from Zen Internets status page:
- 03/08/2012 20:39 / FINAL — Service has been restored as of 20:14; by completing: a change of hardware. BT regrets any inconvenience this may have caused
- 03/08/2012 17:09 / 12 — Fault diagnosis is ongoing. Next update will be at 21:00 sooner if significant progress made
- 03/08/2012 16:27 / 11 — Fault diagnosis is ongoing. Next update will be at 17:30 or sooner if significant progress made
- 03/08/2012 15:31 / 10 — Spare card on site at Wareham. An engineer has now been pinned to the task. His ETA is unknown at present
- 03/08/2012 15:30 / 9 — Fault diagnosis is ongoing. Next update will be at 17:30 or sooner if significant progress made
- 03/08/2012 13:29 / 8 — An engineer has been tasked to site and new hardware ordered
- 03/08/2012 12:21 / 7 — Fault diagnosis is ongoing
- 08/2012 10:39 / 6 — This incident is due to a fibre fault which BT is progressing
- 03/08/2012 08:31 / 5 — Fault diagnosis is ongoing
- 03/08/2012 07:23 / 4 — Engineer is onsite working with the operational team to restore full service. Next update will be at 08:30
- 03/08/2012 04:31 / 3 — BT are awaiting delivery of hardware. Due at 06:45
- 03/08/2012 03:35 / 2 — Engineer on site at Wareham investigating cause of the failure. Hardware ordered
- 03/08/2012 02:24 / 1 — Initial diagnostics underway